Saturday, November 03, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year


Sleeping Beauty Castle covered in a blanket of snow. Darkbeer/David Michael, 2007.

The always reliable Darkbeer/David Michael recently snapped some great pictures of the new Christmas decorations up at Disneyland for us fans, and as always they're breathtaking. This year brings new surprises and, as usual, leaves all of us wanting to visit the park. Or is that just me?


New Orleans Square all lit up and ready to go. Darkbeer/David Michael, 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry this isn't about Disneyland; I found your userID on thefashionspot forum and the link to this blog... I am not a member but desperately want to have an account; it is invite only... I was wondering if you knew anybody who could help sign me up? That would be aweeesome. Just get back to me here.
Crystal