Monday, December 17, 2007

Walking in a Winter Disneyland

I want to apologize for the lack of updates recently, which is partly because of the lack of news going on in the park, and partly because school is winding down and I am spending most of my time studying for tests. But enough about me - after all, you came here to read about Disneyland!

I love seeing nighttime holiday photos every year. Frank Anzalone, 2007.

It's almost Christmas, and you know what that means! As I've mentioned in previous posts, Christmas at Disneyland is truly spectacular, mainly because it's actually a reasonable temperature in California!

That being said, is anyone here fortunate enough to be visiting the park this holiday season? I'd love to hear your plans and/or stories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the posts, I enjoy reading your blog :)