Thursday, January 17, 2008

A quick update!


Mickey and I would like to apologize for not updating at all this year! Dimensionedelta.net, 2005.

I'm really sorry for not keeping this blog up-to-date lately; I'm smack-dab in the middle of finals, so I have little time to check for the latest Disneyland news. Come next week, however, I'll hopefully be able to update more frequently. Stay tuned!

A few things worth mentioning:
- "it's a small world" closes January 22 until October for refurbishment. (More information about what exactly they'll change.)
- The Jungle Cruise is also closed from January 28-March 7 for refurbishment.
- Monsters, Inc. (in Disney's California Adventure) is closed until Valentine's Day, February 14, for the same reason.
- Looking for a dream job? How about becoming an official Disney Chief Magic Official? If you get accepted, make sure to tell everyone that the Disneyland Expert told you first!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've missed ya!