Thursday, February 21, 2008

What's your favorite land in Disneyland?


Frontierland is just one of your options for this poll! Personal photo, 2005.

In case you haven't already, here's a friendly reminder to vote on the new poll feature concerning your favorite land in the Happiest Place on Earth. Do you prefer the classic Fantasyland, or are you more attracted to the cinnamon smells of Main Street, U.S.A.? Vote now!

After the poll is over, I will write up a post discussing the results and what my answer would be. I plan on creating a new poll every two weeks, so if you've got any ideas for questions, leave me a comment!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Go New Orlean's Square!

tericson said...

Can I vote for the 1976 version of Tomorrowland?

Nicole said...

Only if I can, too, Tim. :D

Anonymous said...

How about a poll about the best time of year to visit Disneyland, or the ideal amount of time to stay at Disneyland?